Easter crafts at Weston museum
- Credit: Archant
Crafty children spent the day making mosaics and colourful cards during craft workshops at Weston Museum.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, has been running a host of crafty workshops to keep children entertained over Easter.
Volunteers helped the children to make Easter cards featuring bunnies and chicks to celebrate the festival.
Slime workshops will be running tomorrow (Thursday) with an ocean theme.
Children will be able to learn more about the sticky substance and carry out their experiments using the goo on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Craft fans can also create colourful Easter pictures with Rainbow Sands today at the museum.
LEGO fans are in for a treat on Friday, as the popular construction workshops return to the venue.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
Budding archaeologists can also take part in a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
To book a place at one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.