Easter crafts at Weston museum
- Credit: Archant
Crafty children spent the day making mosaics and colourful cards during craft workshops at Weston Museum.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, has been running a host of crafty workshops to keep children entertained over Easter.
Volunteers helped the children to make Easter cards featuring bunnies and chicks to celebrate the festival.
Slime workshops will be running tomorrow (Thursday) with an ocean theme.
Children will be able to learn more about the sticky substance and carry out their experiments using the goo on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Craft fans can also create colourful Easter pictures with Rainbow Sands today at the museum.
LEGO fans are in for a treat on Friday, as the popular construction workshops return to the venue.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 10 Special school expansion progress
Budding archaeologists can also take part in a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
To book a place at one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.