Easter crafts at Weston museum
- Credit: Archant
Crafty children spent the day making mosaics and colourful cards during craft workshops at Weston Museum.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, has been running a host of crafty workshops to keep children entertained over Easter.
Volunteers helped the children to make Easter cards featuring bunnies and chicks to celebrate the festival.
Slime workshops will be running tomorrow (Thursday) with an ocean theme.
Children will be able to learn more about the sticky substance and carry out their experiments using the goo on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Craft fans can also create colourful Easter pictures with Rainbow Sands today at the museum.
LEGO fans are in for a treat on Friday, as the popular construction workshops return to the venue.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 3 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 4 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 5 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 8 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Opening date announced for new supermarket
Budding archaeologists can also take part in a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
To book a place at one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.