Paramedics treat two casualties as crash closes road
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
Emergency services have closed a road in Worle following a two-car accident this afternoon (Friday).
A black Ford and a white van collided in Wansbrough Road, forcing Avon and Somerset Constabulary to close the road.
Two people suffered injuries and were left in the hands of South Western Ambulance Service paramedics.
The seriousness of their injuries is not known at this stage.
Avon Fire and Rescue Fire Service was also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The AA is reporting there are delays on surrounding roads, especially approaching the M5 along Queensway.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 6 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 7 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 Weston celebrates Great Big Green Week
- 10 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers