Paramedics treat two casualties as crash closes road
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
Emergency services have closed a road in Worle following a two-car accident this afternoon (Friday).
A black Ford and a white van collided in Wansbrough Road, forcing Avon and Somerset Constabulary to close the road.
Two people suffered injuries and were left in the hands of South Western Ambulance Service paramedics.
The seriousness of their injuries is not known at this stage.
Avon Fire and Rescue Fire Service was also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The AA is reporting there are delays on surrounding roads, especially approaching the M5 along Queensway.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer