Crew puts out Cheddar car blaze
PUBLISHED: 17:01 17 January 2017 | UPDATED: 17:26 17 January 2017
Fire crews were called to tackle a vehicle fire in Axbridge this afternoon (Tuesday).
One appliance from Cheddar attended the incident in Cheddar Road at about 3.14pm when the vehicle was well alight.
The crew put out the fire using breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet.
The cause of the fire is believed to have started accidentally.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.