Crews called to kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 09:15 25 June 2015

Fire crews attended the incident.

Fire crews attended the incident.


Fire crews were called to an incident in Uphill last night (Wednesday).

Two crews from Weston attended the incident at 6.23pm in Exford Close where house’s kitchen had filled with smoke due to food being left under the grill with the oven door shut.

Two firefighters entered the house to extinguish the fire and used a ventilation fan to remove the smoke.

One occupant of the house was safely outside when the crews reached the house and no-one was injured.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists