Crews tackle electrical fire in Weston.

Crews from Weston were called out to an electrical fire.

Crews from Weston were called out to an electrical fire. - Credit: Archant

Two crews from Weston-super-Mare were called out to an electrical fire in Hutton Moor Road last night (Monday).

The fire was in a commercial property and crews from Avon Fire and Rescue Service used a high pressure hose reel to put out the blaze.

Firefighters also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the building.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus