Crews tackle electrical fire in Weston.

PUBLISHED: 09:02 22 January 2019

Crews from Weston were called out to an electrical fire.

Crews from Weston were called out to an electrical fire.

Archant

Two crews from Weston-super-Mare were called out to an electrical fire in Hutton Moor Road last night (Monday).

The fire was in a commercial property and crews from Avon Fire and Rescue Service used a high pressure hose reel to put out the blaze.

Firefighters also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the building.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury