Firefighters tackle house fire

PUBLISHED: 11:00 07 March 2018

Fire crews called to kitchen blaze.

Fire crews called to kitchen blaze.


Firefighters from Yatton and Clevedon were called to a house fire in Cleeve yesterday (Tuesday).

Crews from Avon Fire and Rescue Service found a small fire in the kitchen of the home in Bishops Mead.

The fire was caused by clothing left on a hob and crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists