Crews put out fire at Weston amusement arcade
PUBLISHED: 15:55 17 October 2011 | UPDATED: 15:40 19 October 2011
FIRE crews put out a fire that started at one of Weston’s amusement arcades yesterday.
An electrical sign at Golden Gate Amusements on Regent Street caught alight and three appliances were called at around 4.33pm after customers and staff were evacuated.
Firefighters put the flames out with carbon dioxide, with the cause of the blaze thought to be an electrical fault.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.