Grill pan fire at house in Biddisham

Crews put out a fire caused by a grill pan.

Crews put out a fire caused by a grill pan. - Credit: Archant

Firefighters attended a fire at a house in Biddisham yesterday (Monday).

Crews from Cheddar and Burnham-on-Sea were called to Biddisham Lane at 1.50pm.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service confirmed a fire had occurred in a grill pan.

Crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan, a thermal imaging camera and a gas monitor to extinguish the blaze.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus