Crews tackle house fire in Weston
- Credit: Weston Fire Station
Crews from Weston were called to a house fire in Westbury Crescent on Tuesday.
On arrival, firefighters found the blaze in the first floor bedroom of the building.
Crews used one jet and two high pressure hose reels to extinguish the fire.
Firefighters also used positive pressure attack to control the blaze, as the cause of the fire was electrical.
Ambulance crews were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is thought to have been accidental.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 4 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 5 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 6 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 7 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 9 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 10 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival