Crews tackle house fire in Weston
- Credit: Weston Fire Station
Crews from Weston were called to a house fire in Westbury Crescent on Tuesday.
On arrival, firefighters found the blaze in the first floor bedroom of the building.
Crews used one jet and two high pressure hose reels to extinguish the fire.
Firefighters also used positive pressure attack to control the blaze, as the cause of the fire was electrical.
Ambulance crews were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is thought to have been accidental.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'