Crews tackle house fire in Weston
- Credit: Weston Fire Station
Crews from Weston were called to a house fire in Westbury Crescent on Tuesday.
On arrival, firefighters found the blaze in the first floor bedroom of the building.
Crews used one jet and two high pressure hose reels to extinguish the fire.
Firefighters also used positive pressure attack to control the blaze, as the cause of the fire was electrical.
Ambulance crews were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is thought to have been accidental.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 3 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 9 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 10 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases