Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a brick was thrown through the window of a property in Weston town centre.
A man was seen damaging a window in the Palmer Street area at about 9.20pm on October 23. Nobody was reported to have been injured.
Officers have obtained video footage of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident
Avon and Somerset Constabulary's PC John Medley said: “We appreciate the time of night affects the quality of the image, but we hope someone may recall seeing the man captured on the video and be able to assist with our enquiries.
“The man is described as white, 20-30 years old and having brown hair. He was wearing a dark coloured coat and dark trousers along with black and white trainers.
“He was also reportedly seen in a silver Vauxhall Astra on the same night.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5220240937, or report it online through the police website.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown