In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from March 12-20.
* Thomas Hirst, Coleridge Road, Weston (40). Three counts of theft: community order and curfew.
* Peter Irons, Shadow Walk, Elborough (52). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Sarah Van De Velde, Mendip Road, Yatton (46). Speeding: six penalty points, fined £450 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
* Peter Taylor, no fixed abode (36). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Eirwyn Davies, Clevedon Road, Weston (59). driving without a valid licence: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £100 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Fox, Canberra Crescent, Locking (26). Speeding: Fined £370 and ordered to £250 costs and £37 victim surcharge.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
* Daniel Morris, Chaucer Road, Weston (19). Assault: Fined £270 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £37 victim surcharge.