In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 13-26:
* Shane Lyddon, Bristol Road Lower, Weston (23). Driving with incorrect licence: six penalty points, fined £57 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Riding motorbike without a helmet: fined £57.
* Jimmy Burnett, Alfred Street, Weston (30). Three counts of theft: nine-month prison sentence. Assault by beating: three-month prison sentence (consecutive) and to pay £149 victim surcharge.
* Declan Byrne, Clevedon Road, Weston (20). Four counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: community order. Drunk and disorderly: no separate penalty.
* Richard Goff, Old Church Road, Uphill (38). Assault by beating: community order, fined £1,080 and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £450 costs and £108 victim surcharge. Failure to conduct breathalyser tests: disqualified from driving for six months and community order.
* John Mills, Tanning Drive, Highbridge (37). Failure to produce train ticket when asked: fined £220 and ordered to pay £8 compensation, £160 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* John Roberts, Locking Road, Weston (38). Drunk and disorderly: fined £408 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
- 1 Full line-up of Weston Air Show revealed
- 2 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 3 Unlicensed security guard fined over Oktoberfest work
- 4 Red Arrows promise 'exciting and different' routine for Weston Air Festival
- 5 Desire is as strong as it ever has been says Weston CC captain Davidson
- 6 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 7 Bristol Airport expansion appeal granted High Court hearing
- 8 New council leader shares vision for North Somerset
- 9 Popular seafront café reopens in time for summer season
- 10 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
* Martin Greenman, Swallow Gardens, Weston (46). Two counts of threatening behaviour: restraining order, fined £150 and ordered to pay £350 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Morse, Lower Church Road, Weston (42). Assault by beating: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £400 compensation, £135 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: community order.
* Peter Kerwin, Byron Road, Weston (40). Two counts of assault by beating: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £100 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Breach non-molestation order: community order.
* Paul Scott, no fixed abode, (33). Criminal damage: community order and ordered to pay £90 victim surcharge.