In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from April 4-11.
* Rodney Williams, New Church Road, Uphill (53). Drink-driving: 10 penalty points, fined £231 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Paul Hickey, Ellenborough Park South (32). Driving without due care: eight penalty points, fined £340 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £34 victim surcharge.
* Martin Warner, Monkton Avenue, Oldmixon (43). Assault and damage private property: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Marter, Steamcross, Claverham (53). Racially-aggravated abusive behaviour: fined £750 and ordered to pay £620 in costs and £75 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Nathan Disney, Shipham Close, Weston (26). Assault: fined £120 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Kelvyn Evans, Stroud Way, Weston (42). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £100 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Kelsey Lawther, Lockbrook Road, Worle (18). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Conor Parle, Shrubbery Road, Weston (47). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £274 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.