In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from December 10-20:
* Christopher East, Whitecross Road, Weston (34). Assault by beating: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Nicola Morss, Pastures Avenue, St Georges (48). Failure to identify driver after alleged offence: six penalty points, fined £660 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £66 victim surcharge.
* Sam Cockayne, Uphill Road North, Weston (32). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Wasting police time: community order.
* William Thompson, Wilson Gardens, West Wick (71). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 46 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Ashley Barry, Cutler Road, Highbridge (38). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Dean Henry, Shrubbery Terrace, Weston (28). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £400 costs and £32 victim surcharge. Drug-driving: fined £135.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 5 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 6 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 7 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
* Helen Doyle, Bridge Road, Weston (51). Failed to provide a breathalyser sample when requested: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £32 victim surcharge.