In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from December 10-20:
* Christopher East, Whitecross Road, Weston (34). Assault by beating: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Nicola Morss, Pastures Avenue, St Georges (48). Failure to identify driver after alleged offence: six penalty points, fined £660 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £66 victim surcharge.
* Sam Cockayne, Uphill Road North, Weston (32). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Wasting police time: community order.
* William Thompson, Wilson Gardens, West Wick (71). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 46 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Ashley Barry, Cutler Road, Highbridge (38). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Dean Henry, Shrubbery Terrace, Weston (28). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £400 costs and £32 victim surcharge. Drug-driving: fined £135.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 10 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
* Helen Doyle, Bridge Road, Weston (51). Failed to provide a breathalyser sample when requested: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £32 victim surcharge.