In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16.
* Phoebe Catling, Montpelier, Weston (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jimmy Burnett, Alfred Street, Weston (29). Two counts of theft: fined £80 and ordered to pay £268 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Zack Ham, The Rows, Weston (18). Assault police constable: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: six penalty points and fined £120.
You may also want to watch:
* Chaz Dobson, St Christophers Way, Burnham (30). Threatening behaviour: fined £192 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Craig Collins, Kiln Drive, Highbridge (28). Driving without valid insurance: six penalty points, fined £115 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a valid licence: no separate penalty.
* Michael Evans, Spring Hill, Worle (39). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £280 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.