In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 28 to March 11:
* Siefeddine Jammali, Swiss Road, Weston (29). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £300 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a licence: Fined £100.
* Mike Priest, Dunster Crescent, Weston (26). Two counts of possession of class B drug: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Ifould, Ashcombe Road, Weston (41). Taking vehicle without owner’s consent: Community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: Six penalty points. Driving without valid licence: No separate penalty.
* Joseph Baker, Beaconsfield Road, Weston (31). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £450 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tracey Culliven, Pennycress, Weston (45). Fraud: six-month suspended prison sentence, ordered to pay £11,540 in compensation.
* Paul Stevens, Stradling Avenue, Weston (55). Breach of restraining order: Community order.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
* Nathan Coley, Blackthorn Gardens, Weston (31). Driving without valid insurance: Disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £180 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Benjamin Coppack, Salisbury Road, Weston (32). Driving without valid licence: Fined £220. Driving without valid insurance: Fined £660 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £66 victim surcharge.
* Steven Sealy, Folly Lane, Uphill (49). Speeding: Three penalty points, fined £220 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jade Tousseint, Churchill Road, Weston (27). Drunk and disorderly in public place, assault and assaulting police officer: Community order and ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.