In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 5-11.
n Helen Bidwell-Ford, Kent Road, Congresbury (52). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £222 and ordered to pay £85 cost and £30 victim surcharge.
n Andrew Phillips, Lonsdale Avenue, Weston (57). Driving without valid insurance: six penalty points, fined £440 and ordered to pay £140 compensation, £85 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
n Elaine Hart, Bilbie Road, Weston: two counts of failing to adhere to noise abatement notice: fined £170 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
n Andrew Coleman, no fixed abode, (40). Theft: 16-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £56.45 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
n Robert Pitman, Boulevard, Weston (29). Threatening behaviour: 74-day suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
n Daniel Muirhead, Canberra Road, Weston (32). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30.03 victim surcharge.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset