In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 27 to August 8.
* Shawn Goodman, Tavistock Road, Worle (38). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £40.84 excise duty and £90 costs.
* Samantha Holden, Rectory Drive, Yatton (37). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £11.25 excise duty and £90 costs.
* Joseph Baker, Beaconsfield Road, Weston (31). Speeding: six penalty points, fined £500 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge.
* Colin Watkins, Nightingale Close, Weston (34). Failure to comply with breath test: four penalty points, fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* James Lenaghan, Totterdown Road, Weston (18). Make indecent image of child: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Woody Spencer, Westacre Close, Cheddar (28). Trespassing: six-month suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
* Ryan Bartlett, Ellenborough Crescent, Weston (38). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £200 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Bobby Cox, no fixed abode (24). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim sucharge.