In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 28 to March 5.
* Joshua Neale, Crookes Lane, Kewstoke (28). Resisting arrest: community order and ordered to pay £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Patrick Mulholland, Royal Sands, Weston (51). Threatening behaviour: 18-month conditional discharge.
* Victoria Rushton, Eagle Close, Worle (67). Failure to give a breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £445 costs and £36 victim surcharge.
* Natalie Parker, The Avenue, Weston (30). Driving without valid insurance: fined £120 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Buddy Stone, Ashcombe Road, Weston (19). Theft and trespassing: community order. Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Tony Rivers, Boulevard, Weston (41). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £80 compensation and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay