In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from March 15-18:
* Mark Adams, Walliscote Road, Weston (42). Theft: fined £80 and ordered to pay £89 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Nathan Barrett, Bridge Road, Weston (27). Possession of class B drug: fined £330 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £33 victim surcharge.
* Wayne Nash, no fixed abode (34). Threatening behaviour: four-week prison sentence. Three counts of criminal damage: six-week prison sentence (concurrent), eight-week prison sentence (consecutive) and restraining order. Assault: 12-week prison sentence (consecutive).
* Tony Rivers, Boulevard, Weston (31): Begging: fined £100 and ordered to pay £50 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Emily Difford, Morland Road, Highbridge (30). Seven counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £257.32 compensation. Two counts of possession of class A drug: no separate penalty. Fraud: community order and ordered to pay £100 costs and £50 compensation.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset