In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from August 12-21:
Lauren Collier, Court Close, St Georges (25). Driving without due care and attention: seven penalty points, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £35 victim surcharge. Carrying a passenger under age of 14 not wearing a seatbelt: fined £117.
Hamza Adradi, Brighton Road, Weston (30). Two counts of breaching non-molestation order: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £50 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
Taylor Perry, Oldmixon Road, Weston (30). Criminal damage: community order. Assault a police officer: community order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
Patricia Faulkner, Canberra Crescent, Locking (42). Kept an unlicensed vehicle: fined £660 and ordered to pay £140 costs.
You may also want to watch:
James Groves, Cresswell Close, Worle (38). Threatening behaviour: restraining order, fined £135 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
Mark Adams, Walliscote Road, Weston (43). Three counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
Elwood Ahern, Diamond Batch, Weston (24). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for three months and 15 days, fined £311 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £31 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: fined £120.
Zack Davies, Monkton Avenue, Weston (20). Possession of class C drug: one-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Sam Cannock, Knightcott Road, Banwell (21). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
James Ostle, Chaucer Road, Weston (33). Threatening behaviour: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
Luke Robinson, Tamar Road, Weston (37). Threatening behaviour: fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.