In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 2-9.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Breach non-molestation order: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £385 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Sandra Godwin, Shrubbery Road, Weston (62). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, fined £557 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £55 victim surcharge.
* Isobel Vanstone, Bristol Road, Edithmead (54). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 15 months, fined £327 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: fined £327.
* Robbie Gallier, Bridwater Road, Lympsham (21). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £342 and ordered to pay £300 costs and £34 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Darren Irwin, Milton Brow, Weston (28). Assisted in disposal of stolen goods: community order and ordered to pay £1,870 compensation and £85 victim surcharge.
* Mark Haworth, Trewartha Close, Weston (56). Stalking: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £400 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: fined £276.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
* Wayne Shauker, Kensington Road, Weston (31). Assault police officer: community order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
* Ben Marshall, no fixed abode (33). Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Bignell,Teasel Walk, Weston (38). Six counts of selling goods with registered trademark: community order and ordered to pay £4,850 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Brenda Brysiewicz, Teasel Walk, Weston. Four counts of selling goods with registered trademark: community order and ordered to pay £4,850 costs and £85 victim surcharge.