Curfew for club doorman
A DOORMAN who assaulted a drunken man who had been thrown from a nightclub was given a community order at North Somerset Courthouse this week.
Kavan Jordan, aged 47, of Grasmere Drive, Weston, pleaded guilty to assaulting Patrick O’Connor by beating him on December 3.
The court heard how Mr O’Connor had been thrown out of Med nightclub in Beach Road for being too drunk at 2.30am.
Mr O’Connor then punched Jordan in the side of the head after he was provoked by the doorman, the court heard.
Jordan then walked away from his area of duty and punched Mr O’Connor in the face while he was being restrained by door staff.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced to an eight-week curfew and ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset