‘Dangerous’ drug dealer jailed
A WESTON drug dealer, with more than 250 offences on her record, has been jailed this week.
Violet Ho, aged 59, was sentenced to two years in prison for possessing and supplying heroin by a judge at Bristol Crown Court on Thursday.
Ho, who admitted the offences in court earlier this month, was a danger to the community according to PC Richard Grierson.
He said: “While Violet Ho is living in our community, she is a danger not only to herself but to the people she is dealing heroin to.
“Add that to the 250-plus offences on her record for the likes of theft and shoplifting to fund her addiction, and you can see just how much she was blighting our town.”
You may also want to watch:
Ho, of Upper Church Road, was arrested on August 20 after officers saw her dealing heroin.
She was found to have 14 wraps of the class A drug in her pocket and another one down her trousers.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery