Dumped fiancée in dock after uploading ex’s sex photos to Facebook
- Credit: Archant
A nursery nurse uploaded a sexual photograph of her ex-fiancé to Facebook after he broke up with her via a text message.
The woman, who used to live in Blagdon, was upset after he ended their relationship through WhatsApp in January, North Somerset Courthouse was told on June 2.
She set up a fake social media profile and sent her friend four intimate photos of her ex-boyfriend, after he had refused to take her calls and respond to messages in the weeks which followed their break-up.
Sue Gethin, prosecuting, said: “She sent them to someone else and didn’t have permission.
“She has suffered with depression for four years and it made her very impulsive.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman, who is also a teaching assistant, apologised for her actions when questioned by police and pleaded guilty to one charge of disclosing a private picture.
Lisa Slocombe, defending, said: “It was a foolish mistake she made. This is a mistake she made on February 21 and it’s one she will pay the price for, certainly in terms of her employment.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
The defendant is now in a relationship with another man.
She was sentenced to complete a 12-month community service order and must pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Magistrates put an order on the press not to reveal the victim’s name due to the nature of the case, and therefore his ex-fiancée defendant cannot be named either or else it would identify him.