In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 5-12:
? Anthony Martin (31), of Jay View, Weston. Theft: One day’s detention.
? Joshua Griffiths (20), of Ottawa Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �85 costs.
? Robert Duffy (46), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Failure to provide breath specimen: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
? Robert Evans (22), of Bramley Close, Locking. Possession of class B drug: Fined �75 plus �85 plus �15 costs.
You may also want to watch:
? Sharon Lovell (46), of Severn Road, Weston. Theft: Fined �65 plus �33.99 compensation and �85 costs.
? Eren Guldede (18), of Walkers Drive, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �300 costs.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
? Ross Montgomery (18), of Thornbury Drive, Weston. Three counts of sexual activity with a girl aged 13-15: One-year community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �930 costs.
? Damian Beard (34), of Charlton Road, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined �150 plus �50 compensation and �500 costs.
? Virginia Buckley (45), of Claverham Road, Yatton. Allowing dangerous dog to be out of control: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �35 costs.
? Paul Clift (30), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Theft: Two months prison. Breach of suspended sentence: Four months prison (consecutive).
? Darren Gardiner (48), of Station Road, Congresbury. Assault: 18-month community order, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Darren Fudge (17), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, plus ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �100 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �381.88 compensation.