In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 16-18.
? Andrew Anelay (27), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �85 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
? Hayley Carr (23), of Eden Croft, Weston. Two counts of theft: 18-month community order, ordered to pay �9.99 compensation plus �40 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
? Erika Bailey (18), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Assault: Six-month conditional discharge, with six-week curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �50 costs.
? Alan Parr (30), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Possession of class B drug with intent to supply: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
? Darren Meredith (43), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Receiving stolen goods: Six-month community order with six-week curfew, ordered to pay �87.50 compensation.
? Darren Gardiner (48), of Station Road, Congresbury. Harassment: Six-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 10 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
? James Wait (25), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Theft: No separate penalty.
? Terry Cullen (26), of Moorland Road, Weston. Theft: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined �20.
? We would like to correct an error made in last week’s In The Dock in the Mercury. Ross Montgomery, aged 18, of Thornbury Drive, Weston, is not on the sex offender’s register. We apologise for any stress or inconvenience caused. The Mercury was given wrong information.