In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 20-31:
* Paul Radford (28), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Two counts of possession of class B drug: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined �65.
* Rebecca Blurton (19), of Regent Street, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Possession of class D drug: Fined �65.
* Stacey Cox (23), of Becket Road, Worle. Two counts of theft: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Paul Ramtahal (44), of Ellenborough Crescent, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for 18 weeks.
You may also want to watch:
* Dean Jones (36), of Swiss Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Eight weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay �50 costs. Failure to answer bail: Two weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months.
* Samuel Glassey (26), of Dartmouth Close, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with six-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston