In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between February 7-11:
? Paul Roberts (47), of Brompton Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
? Marcus Tancock (18), of Buttermere Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �166 compensation plus �85 costs.
? William Harding (51), of Alma Street, Weston. Racially-aggravated harassment: Fined �100 plus �50 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Conna McLeod (21), of Lower Church Road, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
? Joshua Shanahan (18), of Marconi Close, Weston. Two counts of theft: Two-month community order with six-week curfew. Two counts of threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Possession of class B drug: One day’s detention, fined �35 and ordered to pay �15 victim surcharge.
? Lucas Manley (18), of Bransby Way, Weston. Assault: One-year community order, ordered to pay �400 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
? Aimee Bolton (24), of Wakedean Gardens, Yatton. Obstructing a police officer: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Amber Hoile-Turner (35), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined �50 and ordered to pay �419.93 compensation plus �15 victim surcharge.
? Oliver Newton (18), of Goosey Lane, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined �165 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Roger Kay (33), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Theft: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Danny Gazzard (19), of Orchard Street, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �65 plus �200 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.