In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 31 and February 4:
? Daniel Lawrence (24), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Clare McCarthy (40), of The Rows, Weston. Possession of an offensive weapon: Nine-month community order with six-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Charlie Woods (19), of Ewart Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Jennifer Coppin (44), of Hildesheim Close, Weston. Attempted theft: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
? Martin Bradford (33), of Wyllie Court, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �150 costs.
? Bradley Perry (27), of Wynter Close, Weston. Racially-aggravated criminal damage: One-year community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �80 compensation. Racially-aggravated harassment: No separate penalty.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
? Luke Major (18), of Flamingo Crescent, Weston. Assault: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �85 costs.
? Gary Fear (42), of Victoria Park, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Eight-week community order with two-week curfew.
? Martyn Deakin (37), of Severn Road, Weston. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Fined �150 plus �725 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
? Roger Dare (39), of Quantock Road, Weston. Theft: One-year community order. Fraud: Ordered to pay �256.25 compensation plus �85 costs.