In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from March 7-11:
n David Dursley (55), of Bath Road, Blagdon. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Fined �35 plus �85 costs. Criminal damage: Fined �100 and ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �15 victim surcharge.
n Mark Baker (43), of Milton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Three-month community order with three-week curfew, ordered to pay �124.47 compensation plus �85 costs.
n Cheryl Bennett (21), of Selwood Close, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Three-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �85 costs. Two counts of breaching a conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
n Martin Burge (33), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �100 and ordered to pay �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months. Driving with no MoT certificate: Fined �35.
You may also want to watch:
n Shane Scott (31), of Byron Road, Weston. Theft: Fined �50 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Scott Davies (40), of Malvern Road, Weston. Assault: Fined �200 plus �200 compensation, ordered to pay �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 6 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 10 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
n Tomasz Ostrowski (34), of Locking Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Six weeks in prison, suspended for 15 months, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �85 costs. Breach of community order: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive) suspended for 15 months.
n Kirsti Hills (35), of Spencer Drive, Weston. Theft: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
n Stuart Walter (21), of Slade Lane, Lympsham. Harassment: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
n Roger Wiggins (62), of Hutton Moor Lane, Weston. Harassment: Fined �65, ordered to pay �15 victim surcharge.
n Tara Morrissey (21), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �100, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.