In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 14-18:
n Darren Kelly (35), of Park Place, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Brendan O’Reilly (45), of Main Road, Cleeve. Drink-driving: Fined �180 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
n Carlos Pinheiro (32), of Jubilee Way, St Georges. Drink-driving: Fined �280 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months.
n Phillip White (27), of Hill Road, Worle. Theft: Six-month conditional discharge.
You may also want to watch:
n Hayley Carr (23), of Eden Croft, Weston. Theft: 18-month community order.
n Andrew Martin (37), of Jay View, Weston. Three counts of theft: Eight weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay �480 compensation and �40 costs.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
n Odessey Burton (24), of Marconi Close, Weston. Criminal damage: Fined �100 and ordered to pay �10 victim surcharge.
n Alan Patterson (41), of Clarence Place, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: One-year community order with six-month curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �500 costs.
n James Barker (28), of Locking Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Possession of an offensive weapon: No separate penalty.
n Egidijus Butkevicius (27), of Middle Elm, Hewish. Drink-driving: Sent to prison for 20 weeks, banned from driving for four years. Driving while disqualified: No separate penalty.
n Luigi Cappello (36), of Jubilee Road, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew. Threatening behaviour: Ordered to pay �85 costs.
n David George (30), of Graham Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �304.39 plus �620 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
n Yue Chen (37), of Meadow Street, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.