In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse, St Georges, between April 20-27 :
? Paul Gilroy (43), of Milton Brow, Weston. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs, banned from driving for one year. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty.
? Joshua Griffiths (20), of Milton Brow, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �550 compensation.
? James Thorne (29), of Goblin Corner, Redhill. Two counts of assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Oliver Lucas (23), of Byron Road, Weston. Four counts of criminal damage: Four weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, two-month curfew, ordered to pay �525 compensation. Assault: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
? Russell Southgate (38), of Baildon Crescent, Weston. Theft: One day’s detention.
? Shane Scott 31), of Sunnyside Close, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �85 costs.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
? Ryan Arnold (23), of Windwhistle Circle, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs. Two counts of criminal damage: Ordered to pay �450 compensation.
? James Groves (29), of Cresswell Close, Weston. Two counts of possession of class B drug: Fined �70 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Fiona Lamb (25), of Turnpike Close, Churchill. Drink-driving: Fined �250 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
? Carl Arnold (19), of Bristol Road Lower, Weston. Two counts of assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �85 costs.
? Lisa Boyd (20), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.