In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 14-19:
n James Daley (26), of Alma Street, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �465 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for �28 months.
n Lawrence Taylor (18), of Victoria Quadrant, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order. Threatening behaviour: Ordered to pay �85 costs.
n James Cox (29), of Locking Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �330 compensation plus �85 costs.
n Catherine Russell (45), of The Keep, Worle. Drink-driving: Fined �220 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months.
You may also want to watch:
n Christopher Southcombe (25), of The Lawns, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �500 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
n Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
n Paul Bliss (24), of Nithsdale Road, Weston. Drink-driving: One-year community order, with requirement to complete 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for two years. Driving with no MoT certificate: No separate penalty.
n Danny Lock (26), of Queens Road, Banwell. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �50 costs.
n Liam Wookey (18), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order, with requirement to complete 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
n Bradley Perry (27), of Wynter Close, Worle. Assault: One-year community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �250 costs. Three counts of breaching suspended sentence: No separate penalty.
n William Harding (51), of Alma Street, Weston. Two counts of breaching restraining order: Three months in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work. Criminal damage: No separate penalty. Assault: Ordered to pay �185 compensation.