In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from May 27-June 1:
? Kristy Way (28), of Windermere Avenue, Weston. Theft: One-year community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Dean Robbins (37), of New Bristol Road, Weston. Possession of class A drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Joshua Packun (20), of Walford Avenue, Weston. Dangerous driving: 20 weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 20 months. Drink-driving: No separate penalty.
? George Hale (34), of Clifton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Six-month community order with 10-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
? Tracey Vowles (38), of Milton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Edward Harding (34), of Becket Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: No separate penalty. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �85 costs and �15 compensation.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
? Joe Cooper (21), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �750 costs.