In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 1-5:
? Jane Bishop (48), of Rowan Place, Weston. Theft: Fined �160 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
? Matthew Hodges (36), of Norfolk Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �440 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
? Colin Rowlands (28), of Nithsdale Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Natasha Montana (42), of Clifton Road, Weston. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: Six weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to obey six-month curfew and pay �40 compensation plus �85 costs. Two counts of drunk and disorderly behaviour: No separate penalty. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
? David Slocombe (23), of Rookery Close, Rooksbridge. Two counts of assault: Sent to prison for 12 weeks. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
? Graeme Fenton (51), of Locking Road, Weston. Possession of a knife: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Two counts of breaching a suspended sentence: No separate penalty.
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
? Jacqueline Flett (41), of Rudhall Green, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �65 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? James King (32), of Queens Road, Weston. Making a threatening phone call: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work.
? Elliott Smith (20), of Hawke Road, Kewstoke. Possession of a class B drug: Fined �180 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Lee Day (40), of Quantock Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �60 compensation plus �130 costs.
? Robert Walker (38), of Milton Road, Weston. Possession of a knife: 18-month community order with five-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.