In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 19-24:
* Craig White (19), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work and obey three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Scott McKinven (20), of Bramley Square, Congresbury. Two counts of theft: Three-month community order with three-week curfew.
* Alexander Barker (29), of Regent Street, Weston. Fraud: Sent to prison for four months. Two counts of theft: Sent to prison for one month (consecutive).
* Shane Astle (21), of Alfred Street, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Hurman (60), of Clarence Park Road East, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �400 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge and banned from driving for 20 months.
* Marc Ware (40), of Severn Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Six-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay �375 compensation plus �85 costs.
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
* Atanas Dimitrov (32), of Highgrove Walk, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �260 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Andrew Martin (37), of Moorland Road, Weston. Receiving stolen goods: Sent to prison for 12 weeks. Theft: Four weeks in prison (concurrent).
* Jolene Hancock (31), of Moorland Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Mark Baker (44), of Milton Road, Weston. Burglary: Sent to prison for 12 weeks.
* David Soper (38), of Ashcombe Road, Weston. Burglary: Sent to prison for 14 days.
* Kirk Godbeer (22), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �200 costs.