In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 3-7:
? Jason Cook (19), of The Weind, Worle. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Kirsti Gills (36), of Summerfield, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge.
? Adam Lawrence (20), of St Ives Road, Weston. Assault: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined �15 plus �15 victim surcharge.
? Dacian Martin (26), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with two-month curfew. Possession of a knife: Ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
? Laura Mason (22), of Rose Gardens, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Rhys Meaney (25), of Varsity Way, Locking. Possession of a class B drug: Fined �150 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
? Kim Reynolds (31), of Waverley Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Fatih Keskinsu (46), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined �400 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for four years.
? Richard Weeks (41), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �50 costs.
? Gary Wrixon (36), of High Street, Worle. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �80 plus �568.50 compensation, �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with three penalty points.
? Michael Rabjohns (44), of Alfred Street, Weston. Theft: Six-month conditional discharge.
? Estel Hasson (21), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Six-month community order with four-week curfew, ordered to pay �200 compensation.