In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 13-16:
? Stephen Graham (21), of Wyvern Court, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Six-month conditional discharge. Failure to surrender: Fined �20 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Neil Clarke (30), of Milton Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year restraining order, fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Katherine Bushby (44), of Manor Farm Crescent, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �175 plus �150 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with three penalty points.
? Paul Hunter (25), of Longton Grove Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Fined �50 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Assault: Fined �50. Two counts of failure to surrender: Seven days in prison, suspended for six months.
You may also want to watch:
? Fraser Birks (22), of Baildon Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Two counts of criminal damage: No separate penalty. Breach of restraining order: No separate penalty.
? David Hobbs (38), of Silverberry Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay �150 costs.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
? Adrian Clarke (29), of High Street, Worle. Assault: Fined �140 plus �100 compensation, �620 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Joseph Smith (27), of Moorland Park, Hewish. Illegal depositing of controlled waste: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �1,080 compensation plus �1,175 costs.
? Steven Ganfield (31), of Court Place, Worle. Taking vehicle without owner’s consent: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �1,027.10 compensation plus �85 costs, banned from driving for one year.
? Paul Wingrove (30), of Faversham Drive, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Six-month conditional discharge. Failure to surrender: Fined �15 plus �15 victim surcharge.