In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 17-21:
? Adrian Gillard (51), of Aschombe Road, Weston. Three counts of being drunk in a public place in breach of ASBO: Sent to prison for 120 days.
? James Stephenson (18), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: Nine-month conditional discharge.
? Mateusz Bijak (25), of Elmhyrst Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �250 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
? Stefan Dann (19), of Kensington Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �75 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
? Ryan Love (27), of George Street, Weston. Theft: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
? Mark Swain (32), of Stafford Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �740 plus �200 costs, banned from driving for four years.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
? Rachel Beer (33), of Bournville Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �150 compensation.
? David Gilpin (23), of St Ives Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �35 compensation.
? Aaron Moffatt (25), of Shrubbery Road, Weston. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge with restraining order, ordered to pay �50 compensation. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �700 compensation.
? Darren Seedhouse (38), of Christian Close, Worle. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
? Dennis Keane (41), of Crookes Lane, Kewstoke. Going equipped for burglary: One-year community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
? Alexander Barker (29), of Regent Street, Weston. Theft: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.