In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between February 20-24:
n Stuart Dibble (26), of Locking Road, Weston. Taking vehicle without owner’s consent: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �200 compensation. Driving without insurance: Fined �120 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
n Adam Lawrence (20), of St Ives Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year community order, ordered to pay �250 compensation. Three counts of breach of community order: No separate penalty.
n Michael Powell (25), of Thirlmere Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: 18 months in prison, suspended for two years, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �625 costs.
n Donna Fajardo (37), of Whitecross Road, Weston. Assault: 18-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �620 costs.
You may also want to watch:
n Joanne Lawlor (44), of High Street, Yatton. Three counts of assaulting a police officer: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �200 compensation. Assault: Ordered to pay �50 compensation.
n Damien Dowell (22), of Regent Street, Weston. Making off without payment: One-year community order, ordered to carry out 20 hours’ unpaid community work and pay �85 costs plus �55.82 compensation.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 8 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced