In The Dock
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 26-29:
* Daniel Careslade (22), of Stafford Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Jeffries (18), of Graham Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 and ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �15 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined �25 plus �85 costs.
* Stuart Cozens (53), of Atlantic Road South, Weston. Possession of an offensive weapon: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Obstructing a police officer: No separate penalty. Using false documents: No separate penalty. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: Licence endorsed with six penalty points.
* James Henley (30), of Montpelier, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �100, ordered to pay �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Raymond Fowler (62), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to obey six-week curfew, and pay �150 compensation plus �85 costs. Driving without due care and attention: Licence endorsed with six penalty points.
* James King (32), of Priston Close, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �50 compensation.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
* Julie Lomax (49), of Whitecross Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �110 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Trevor Whitelock (52), of Butts Batch, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined �625 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Edward Harding (35), of Becket Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �85 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Kerry Miles (27), of Brompton Road, Weston. Interfering with a motor vehicle: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �620 costs.
* Sean Toman (26), of Byron Road, Locking Village. Assault: 16 weeks in prison, suspended for two years, ordered to pay �150 compensation plus �85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
* Ben Warda (31), of Locking Road, Weston. Harassment: Two-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Christian Phillips (43), of Station Road, Weston. Theft: One-year community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �300 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Resisting a police officer: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.