In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 2-3:
n Joseph Merrick (26), of Byron Road, Weston. Driving while unfit through drink: Fined �110 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
n Victoria Wilmot (41), of Moorland Road, Weston. Drink-driving: One-year community order, with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
n Tristan Broadbent (30), of Aller, Weston. Two counts of breaching a restraining order: One-year community order, six-month restraining order, ordered to pay �150 costs.
n Paul Radford (29), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
n Terrence Vowles (62), of Mendip Gardens, Yatton. Drink-driving: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 25 months.
n Michael Meany (26), of Saxby Close, Weston. Assault: Six-month community order with nine-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend