In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 19-23:
* Leigh Evans (23), of Bramley Close, Yatton. Assault: Fined �140 and ordered to pay �500 compensation plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Kellie Hooper (33), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �40 costs.
* Robin Price (37), of Meadow Street, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Shane Roynon (38), of The Barton, West Wick. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 36 months. Failure to stop at scene of accident: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Richard Stokes (32), of Cecil Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �480 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Shane Webber (31), of Hildesheim Close, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �85 costs.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Wayne Griffiths (38), of Riverside, Banwell. Theft: One day’s detention. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Kelly-Marie Broomhead (24), of Ullswater Close, Weston. Theft: Fined �150 plus �100 costs and �30 compensation.
* Wayne Fairfax (35), of Alfred Street, Weston. Theft: One-year community order. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Alan Head (25), of Thirlmere Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: Two-year community order. Criminal damage: No separate penalty. Two counts of breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Benjamin Marshall (26), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �45.99 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Marcus Tancock (19), of Kingswear Tamar Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year community order, with requirement to carry out 135 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �25 compensation plus �25 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Harry Nash (24), of Osborne Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �235 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.