In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 23-27:
* Ben Hudson (24), of Lanthony Close, Worle. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Neil Jackson (39), of Bransby Way, Weston. Theft: One-year community order.
* James Packer (21), of Milton Brow, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �150 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Justine Parker (19), of Blackthorn Gardens, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �115 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Christopher Slocombe (21), of Byron Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �619.58 compensation.
* Billy Dugmore (19), of Royal Crescent, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Ten-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay �260 costs.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
* Cona Ellis (19), of Warrilow Close, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for 28 days.
* Kevin Court (39), of Montpelier, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �150 costs.
* Luke Stansfield (23), of Regent Street, Weston. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: Fined �55, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �200 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Rooke (29), of Argyle Avenue, Weston. Assault: Fined �110 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Carly Heath (21), of Ashdene Road, Weston. Assault: Four months in prison suspended for six months, 15-week curfew, ordered to pay �300 compensation.
* Derek Prieto (33), of Sunnyside, Weston. Theft: Four-week community order with curfew.
* Lee Carpenter (45), of Park Place, Weston. Breach of restraining order: One day’s detention.