In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 30-May 4:
* Wayne Brooks (27), of Wakedean Gardens, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* David Gahame (20), of The Drive, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Neill Lucas (49), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined �75 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Steven Payne (54), of Box Bush Lane, Hewish. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 180 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �500 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Kyle Pellegrino (21), of Byron Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Jessica Sedgebeer (23), of Chesham Road North, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �260 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* David George (31), of Knightstone Court, Weston. Assault: 14 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 90 hours’ unpaid community work and pay �150 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
* Margaret McDonagh (35), of Moorland Park, Hewish. Drink-driving: Fined �150 plus �150 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Mark Ruddock (39), of Moorland Park, Hewish. Possession of class B drug: One day’s detention.
* Michael Tyler (28), of Chaucer Road, Weston. Theft: One day’s detention, ordered to pay �36.33 compensation.
* Julie Bale (52), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �37 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Jason Venn (36), of Church Street, Highbridge. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �775 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for five years. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined �300.
* Mark Flemming (47), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Theft: Fined �50, ordered to pay �90 compensation plus �100 costs and �15 victim surcharge.