In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 21-24:
* Thomas Maddison (33), of Devonshire Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Emma Morris (36), of Baildon Crescent, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Kelly Nicholls (28), of Byron Road, Locking. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with six-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
* Kelly Redmond (29), of Alfred Street, Weston. Theft: Three-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Tracey Flynn (37), of St Pauls Road, Weston. Theft: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* John Bown (21), of Sandford Road, Weston. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to completed 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �353 compensation.
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
* Paul Stevens (49), of Puttingthorpe Drive, Weston. Criminal damage: 10-week community order, ordered to pay �78.12 compensation plus �85 costs.
* William Ball (21), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Criminal damage: Two-year community order, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Daniel White (18), of Brompton Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Three-month community order with 10-week curfew, ordered to pay �500 compensation plus �620 costs.