In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 8-11:
* Wayne Griffiths (38), of Riverside, Banwell. 11 counts of fraud by false representation: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 250 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �500 compensation.
* Gary Hynam (41), of Milton Road, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �73 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Breach of ASBO: Fined �73.
* David Ayres (29), of Locking Road, Weston. Two counts of breach of restraining order: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Justin Lawton (39), of Haywood Gardens, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined �80 plus �15 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �150 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Derek Prieto (33), of Moorland Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Sent to prison for six weeks. Three counts of breaching suspended sentence: Four weeks in prison (consecutive).
* Robert Przybyl (29), of Gordon Road, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay �75 compensation plus �85 costs.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston