In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 14-18:
* Teresa Devlin (39), of Stradling Avenue, Weston. Assault: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Jason Lambadarios (41), of Orchard Street, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined �220 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Driving without a licence: Fined �150. Driving without insurance: Fined �440 and banned from driving for 12 months.
* Kevin Norris (47), of Orchard Street, Weston. Possession of a class B drug: Fined �37 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Fowler (18), of Upper Bristol Road, Weston. Two counts of indecent exposure: Six months in prison suspended for two years, ordered to pay �450 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Ryan Rooke (29), of Argyle Avenue, Weston. Two counts of theft: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �345 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Nico Angelides (21), of Landeman Circus, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �100 plus �800 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with four penalty points.
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Sky Ball (18), of Milton Brow, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Fined �73 plus �50 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Darren Bishop (38), of Gainsborough Drive, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �280 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Joe Cooper (22), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 16 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to obey nine-week curfew and pay �85 costs.
* Deborah Hunt (22), of Beach Road, Weston. Handling stolen goods: 10-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lewis Hopkins (20), of Brompton Road, Weston. Assault: Nine-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Melanie Tomkinson (36), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Wayne Morton (31), of Milton Brow, Weston. Assault: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Brian Davies (65), of Locking Road, Weston. Assault: One-year community order, ordered to pay �350 compensation plus �150 costs.